Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Setup Instructions
If you expect the print outs in excellent print quality and speed, here we suggest the model, Epson Ecotank ET-4760.
Explore the Top Features Before you Buy Epson
This model is well known for the most exciting features and includes compact design, automatic document feeder, input tray with the capacity to hold 250 sheets, monthly duty cycle of 5000 pages, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options, USB port, two-sided printing, borderless printing and lot more.
As this model is affordable and you can save the ink and printing cost to a greater extent, customers prefer to buy. If you have this model already, let us help you to complete Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup.
Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup instructions to help you Unpack Your device
- If your model is brand new, remove the protective tapes.
- Insert the cartridge to appropriate cartridge slot.
- Do not touch the electrical contact points.
- Place the paper into paper input tray and always use good quality papers to use with HP.
Connect the Device to Network
- Two options are available and include Wired and wireless connection.
- Wireless is often recommended and available options include Wi-Fi direct mode setup, Wi-Fi protected setup and Wireless setup wizard.
To Select the Compatible Network Settings
- Go to the device control panel and begin your search to find the settings.
- Click on the option, WI-Fi and you can view the Wireless setup wizard.
- Select and you will receive a prompt to select the network name and provide the password.
- Click “OK ” button and wait until the network settings are active.
Note – Make a note that the instructions differ for each connection method that you follow Print a network test report to verify the network settings
Other Connection Methods
- If you enable the Wi-Fi direct mode, the connection between your computer and the Printer will be more direct
- For Wi-Fi protected setup, you can choose either the Push button or the Pin mode and then proceed with the settings
Once if the network connection is active, carry on with the instructions to download the matching software
Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Software Update
Find the appropriate webpage URL for Epson EcoTank ET-4760 software download.
- You can provide the device name and operating system version.
- Wait for software search results to appear.
- Select, download and then extract the software to the required folder.
Note – If you have software CD provided with the package, insert it to the computer and extract the setup file to the required folder to complete the process.
Troubleshoot the Errors at the Earliest
- If it’s a software error, update the software with the latest version.
- If it’s a printing error, clear the jammed papers inside.
- Always place the paper properly in your paper input tray.
- To get rid of the internet connectivity problems, print a network test page to verify the settings.
- Read and understand Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup instructions clearly before you proceed.
- Restart the device and then check if you can overcome device setup errors.
- Update the device software regularly and if you use the old software’s, the chances for the error message to popup is more.
- Scan your device to make sure that no malware or harmful files affect your device.
- If you would like to print using mobile printing features, check the mobile printing apps and verify the settings.
- Check the cartridge position. In case if any dust or smears accumulate over the cartridge surface, wipe it with a cloth or distilled water.
To explore the features and settings, visit the official website portal and create an Epson Connect account.
For latest Epson models, you can create an Epson Connect account to proceed with the setup.
Start printing and if Epson is your model, the print quality will be good and you can expect maximum speed. It’s the Epson Ink tank technology that plays the role.
For Epson EcoTank ET-4760 setup instructions, refer and read the articles and blogs posted on our webpage Epson Customer Service. Suggest you to dial the customer support number +1-844-487-1390 and then wait for the agents to respond.