Epson Error Code 0X97
Epson printers have been always in the limelight from the past. Basically, well known for its projector range. They are well versed in the field of printing. There are many variants such as InkJet, LaserJet, Dot Matrix printers. Each printer has its own characteristics and way of printing. The Epson printer has been widely used and its presence is significantly on the rise. But at certain times, you might be facing issues with your Epson printer. Especially, the Epson error code 0X97 is concerned with the hardware which is found inside the printer. This error code deals with the problems and issues related to the motherboard of the Epson printer. It may be difficult to work with your printer when you face these issues because this needs a quick and permanent solution. But there are answers to the faults that you face in your Epson printer.
The Epson Printer Setup
Before facing these issues, you must check whether if you have set up your Epson printer in a proper way. If not, follow the commands below for the Epson printer setup. There are two variants in connecting your Epson printer. The initial process is the wired network where you connect the printer and your computer by means of a cable. The latter procedure consists of a wireless network where there are no wires needed for the connection process. This one is the most preferred process by many Epson printer users worldwide.
The Ways to Setup a Wireless Connection:
- In the starting stage, the printer should be turned ON
- Then You will now see a wireless setup wizard popping up
- After this, you shall give the Printer ID or otherwise known as SSID for the connection
- In the end, your Epson printer is set up in a wireless mode
So the wireless method allows you to print your documents from any location provided that your Epson printer is turned ON during the operation. This process can be done by means of the Epson printer app which can be installed in an Android or Apple device.
Troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0X97
You may be issued a warning regarding the Epson error code 0X97 when you use the printer for printing. The warning is clearly indicated on your computer screen by means of a pop-up. So when this fault happens, there are possible chances of your printer to malfunction. The main concern of the Epson error code 0X97 is the failure in the hardware sector of your Epson printer and it may automatically turn Off or not work sometimes leading to a miserable failure. But if you need an immediate solution, try to update the driver software which matches with your Epson printer. If this doesn’t work, then start looking for other possible solutions.
The commands to resolve your Epson error code 0X97 are as follows:
1. Plug in and Plug out
- When you start to function your Epson printer, You can see the Epson error code 0X97 message appearing on your computer screen
- Now start to unplug every cable that connects to the printer
- Then the ink cartridges must be taken off
- Now restarting the process, start to connect each and every cable to your printer
- In the end, fit the cartridges which are filled with ink
2. Cooling your Epson Printer
If you find the Epson error code 0X97 still persisting in your printer, then you will have to cool down your Epson printer by turning it off and tapping on the power button for a period of sixty seconds will surely help you to solve the issue. Then check if the Epson error code 0X97 still appears. If not, you will have alternatives to fix this issue.
3. Mechanic Pad Cleaning
The commands for cleaning the mechanic pad are given as follows:
- Here too, the initial step involves turning your printer OFF
- Take off every material that is found to be protruding your Epson printer
- Then clean your Epson printer by using warm water
- In the end, you will have to connect the printer and ensure that if the Epson error code 0X97 still exists
By using these methods, you can be able to resolve the Epson error Code 0X97 that is found in your Epson printer support.
If you face problems in your Epson printer despite performing these alternatives to solve the Epson error code 0X97, then visit the Epson customer service webpage or call us @ +1-844-487-1390 for framing solutions or else better replace your printer because this issue primarily deals with the hardware.