Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Setup and Driver Download
Getting into the world of printers is never a tough task and the printers never expect you to be technically an expert. All you need is a person to assist or the internet that will help you out. If you are one such person, then you are in the right place to complete the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 setup. Wait! If you are a person looking only for the features of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer, then you are also on the right page.
Like the printer, we also give you access to all in one content. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer is one of the inkjet printers by Epson. As the name suggests, using this printer you can print, scan, copy and fax.
Features of the Printer
- To begin with, be sure of the cartridge that you use
- Only Genuine cartridges that support Epson need to used for the quality of the printer to be high
- Moreover, the printing speed of this printer is 20 ISO ppm in black, up to 20 ISO ppm in color
- This printing speed may vary according to your usage of the printer
- If you are looking for printers for residential or small business, then Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer is the best you can opt for
- Significantly, smartphone and tablet printing is possible
- With Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution, you get the best quality output
- 7” LCD touch screen will help you do the operations properly and with ease
- The scanner that his printer gives you has a color CIS photo sensor
- For replicating exact colors and large files, you can scan documents in an optical resolution of up for 1200 x 1200 dpi
- You have all the features that the latest printers have
- You can send mail and print from the printer
- Or the scanned documents can directly be sent to the mail
- You can also make use of the Wireless printing apps that facilitate easy printing
- There are four individual print cartridges that are economical
- The capacity of the output tray is 500
- This printer works well with the Apple Homekit
- Moreover, you can make use of the Automatic Document Feeder for printing or scanning multiple documents simultaneously
- The drop size of this printer is 3 picoliters
Things Present While Purchasing
Make sure you find the following after purchasing the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer.
- Power cord.
- Instruction booklet.
- CD-ROM with drivers.
- 4x DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow).
Setting Up the Printer for the First Time
Here are the common steps that you need to follow to complete the first-time setup of the printer.
Remove the Printer
- Remove the printer from the cardboard box and place it near the system that you are going to use for printing
- Take out the power cord and make sure you give supply to the printer
- Clear the printer from the blue colored cover tapes
- Give the printer packaging materials as well
- To begin with, unpack the power cable in the box of the printer
- Attach the cable to the printer’s respective port and the socket on the wall
- By clicking the power button, switch on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-In-One Printer
Other Setup Steps
- First, at the top of your printer, lift the access door.
- Subsequently, unpack the printer package’s ink cartridges.
- Then, Put in the appropriate slots the cartridges.
- Fill the compatible paper into the input tray.
- Finally, download the software and driver to start printing.
Driver Download for Mac
- Install the Epson WF-4730 printer driver on your Mac machine from the printer package’s installation CD.
- Also, make sure that your Mac computer has a disk drive to install the driver from the program CD.
- Then, most of the Mac devices that out recently do not have a disk drive.
- So, use a flash drive to copy and paste the content of the CD into your computer’s destination directory.
- And install the same by following the on-screen instructions.
Driver Download for Windows
- Download the driver from the HP support page or use the installation CD to get the driver.
- After the download completes follow the on-screen instructions to get the driver.
- After you see that the installation is complete, you are free to start printing, scanning, copying or even faxing using this printer.