Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Wireless Printer
The Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Wireless All-in-one printer is an easy-to-use printer that has conveniently sized ink tanks. You will be able to save 90% of the replacement ink bottles with it. Then it also offers two years of ink with the inclusion of replacement ink. It has inks to print 7,500 pages. There are the unique EcoFit bottles that simply fill each of the color tanks.
So the Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Wireless All-in-one printer is the best option for users who prefer to save more ink while they print on a daily basis.
Setup Process of Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Wireless All-in-one Printer
Many of the drivers, utilities and other vital software are available in the Epson support site. You can access the site to get the suitable drivers for your Epson support site.
Some of the options present for you will change depending on the operating system. It will also change on the basis of the internet browser. The file names will also differ for each of the product models. So check carefully before you are downloading the driver for the model Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Wireless All-in-one printer.
- Firstly go to the Epson homepage.
- When the Epson homepage is opening press the option support and then press search.
- Put in the name of the serial number of the Epson product and press search.
- When you type in the model the site will provide you various other options as well so choose the right product from the options available.
- If the product is not appearing when you type in the search option examine if you have entered the name correctly.
- The drivers and manuals section will open for you.
- The webpage will for most of the times automatically identify the operating system to suggest you the required drivers and software.
- If the operating system given is not correct or if you prefer to download the software for a different OS press the drop-down menu and choose the one you need.
- The Epson web page has two options one is drivers and software and the other is manuals and documentation.
The options available will consist of some of the following like-
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Setup
We recommend if it is suitable for your product to get the Epson product setup. This setup has everything you will require. The installer will readily download all the essential matters and the driver for the Epson product like Epson Ecotank ET-3760 Wireless All-in-one printer. It will contain the printer drivers, scanner drivers and software and network wifi drivers.
Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Drivers
If the Epson product setup tool is not present for the product then there is this option where you can search for the drivers manually and download the files you need.
The other matters under this heading are Creativity software, Network utilities, and Firmware.
- Now after choosing the software proceed to download it.
- The software will begin to download.
- If you get the prompt press Run.
- Follow the setup process shown on the screen and complete the task.
Choosing Wireless Network Setting
You can perform the task of selecting the wireless network settings from the control panel. To install the network stick to the process given on the start here sheet. Now install the program guides in the network setup.
- Click on the home button.
- Choose the setup option.
- Now choose the network settings.
- After that choose the wifi setup.
- In that, you will find the wifi setup wizard.
- Choose the name of the network from the list or you can also input the name on your own
- To key in the name manually you have to scroll down and then choose other networks. Utilize the keypad displayed to enter in the name
- Now enter the password for the wireless using the keyboard on display on the screen
- Both of the network name and password are case sensitive. Ensure to correctly enter it in the uppercase and the lowercase letters numeric or otherwise
- Click on to the touch screen repeatedly to scroll through and through
- Use left and right arrow buttons to operate
- Click 1 symb to key in the symbols
- Click x for deleting the characters
- Give a confirmation of the network settings and choose proceed to save it
- When you need to modify any of the previous settings use the button back
- If you would prefer to print a report regarding the status of the network then you can do it by pressing the start button. At last, when the connection is a success the network icon will be blue